Corona Solutions' workload studies will answer important questions regarding your agency's operations. To do this, we will evaluate your current operations, compare your performance to your operational goals, and analyze trends in the demand for service. Then, working closely with your staff, we will develop alternative deployment plans that meet your requirements and will allow you to meet your objectives.
We will use Corona Solutions' Ops Force Deploy (Patrol Operations Management System) throughout the study and will grant on-line access to the system to members of your staff throughout. Deploy allows us to begin and complete your staffing study quicker, more accurately, and at less expense than other companies.
Deploy helps answer questions such as:
- √ How many officers do we need to meet our operational goals?
- √ What are reasonable and achievable operational goals for our agency?
- √ What happens to our response times if we have to lay off or furlough patrol officers?
- √ How can we best deploy the patrol officers we have?
- √ What are the implications of a different shift pattern for our agency?
- √ How do our patrol operations compare to other agencies?
- √ Should we change our beat plan, and if so, how?
- √ How much proactive time should we expect?
We have learned through years of experience and feedback, that Ops Force, when employed as a suite, offers the most benefit to agencies. The systems may also be separated to suit your agency's needs.
Request more information for your agency!