Keeping your citizens informed
Neighborhood Update™ is the latest feature of the Ops Force operations management system which informs and alerts the public about police activity in their neighborhood.
- √Police activity pinpointed within one block on Google Maps®
- √Google Street View® incorporated into areas where available
- √Seamless mapping of neighboring jurisdictions
- √Personalized e-mail alerts
- √Share links to current map view with others
The information in Neighborhood Update is uploaded from your agencies' CAD system. This data feed includes citizen calls for service, as well as officer-initiated events. Each event is mapped in Neighborhood Update and almost immediately available on the website. Agencies control which types of events are made available to the public. This data is much more extensive than just crime maps since not every CAD event results in a crime report.